1. Client will assume responsibility to remove from any and all work areas, all household and personal items (with the exception of large furniture such as sofas and beds), and store those items away from the work area during the duration of the job. Contractor will not be held liable for damage to any items not removed from the work area.
2. Client need to supply all needed materials one day before works starts.
3. Minimum painting surface is 2 rooms/ 80m2 for day of work.
4. Domestic or commercial service is charged only £2.20 per sq meter (tax included).
1. All materials will be applied according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
2. All surface preparation, coating application shall meet or exceed industry standards. You are hiring a experienced, professional contractors from Decor Full. Elements of the job will meet or exceed normal accepted practices in the industry.
1. Correct and esthetical cut between colors
2. Correct coating application (previous coat is not visible)
3. Even finish
Final look of coated surface depends on condition before painting. Client decides about paint quality. The quality of work is always done to the highest standard and there is no place for price negotiation. Offer applies to one of the options and is done to highest standard.
Two types of damages:
Client decides about removal of damages.
There is no guarantee on damages apart from damages occurred from contractor fault.